1.18.2009

a great start < / sarcasm >

hello blog, it's now 2009.

i've decided to continue this journey with my blog friend here, though as of yet, we are unsure of where we're headed. what started off as a tour blog is now just a whythehellamidoingthis blog, but maybe i should think of it as a whythehellNOT blog instead. i'm constantly thinking about writing, and i never do. i don't want to count the number of blank journals i own, just sitting there waiting for the scribble of my pen, because then i'll get overwhelmed at the number of pages i have yet to fill. trust me, there are enough words in my head at any given moment to fill a hundred thousand books, except for when i pick up a pen. when i do, i've suddenly forgotten all words in the english language. all words disappear. or maybe there are so many of them, it's like a traffic jam on the highway from brain city to pen-in-handsville, and everyone's honking, but no one is moving an inch.

ANYWAY.

i will not be capitalizing my letters, though i will be using proper grammar. mostly.

6 comments:

Corie said...

Lol. End sarcasm. Oh HTML jokes. You are the love of my secondlife. (BAHAHA get it?!)

If you want some more empty journals you can have mine. Word.

Corie said...

PS: in reference to your user profile information... Can I be a dog or the internet in your log cabin! Don't leave me alone with keith.

Corie said...

Dear Sam.

I am definitely not reading Midnight Sun at 4:30 in the morning.

Because that would mean that I went to sleep at 10 reading it and then woke up 6.5 hours later to do the same thing.

Also. I am cool.

Cooler than I ever imagined. Next time we go out to dinner, I think we should get all fancy, then bribe a hostess to give us a "better table"

...at O'Charley's.

samantha e paulsen said...

Can we go to Beef O'Brady's instead? It's a much classier O' restaurant.

Corie said...

you know. you are SO RIGHT. Definitely. Beef O'Bradys is way higher quality on the "O" restaurant list.

thanks for the save!

We almost went to a restaurant that isn't in the parking lot of a Kroger.

Now that would be a shame. We nearly embarrassed ourselves.

samantha e paulsen said...

but the only beef o'bradys i know IS in a kroger parking lot. OH NOOOOOO!